Your site does not appear to be indexed in Google.
Your site does not appear to be indexed in Yahoo.
Your site does not appear to be indexed in Bing.
It appears your website isn't indexed by any of the three major search engines. Be sure to read our article on How To Get Indexed by Google, Yahoo, and Bing to help get your website indexed.
A sample of your site content;
- Ballasts & LED Drivers We offer a large selection of ballasts and LED drivers for your lighting applications.https://www.gladiatorlighting.com/ballasts-led-dri...- Ballasts for Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, Compact Fluorescent, Linear Fluorescent.- LED Drivers for low voltage lighting applications.
- Lampholder / Sockets? We have a very large selection of lampholders and sockets.https://www.gladiatorlighting.com/lampholders-sock...You can find 2-pin, 4-pin, GU24, halogen, HID, incandescent, linear fluorescent, lamp supports, converters, reducers, and extenders.
- Need to retrofit your existing fixtures to LED? If your looking to retrofit your existing fixtures to LED then please check out our LED Retrofit section.https://www.gladiatorlighting.com/led-retrofits
- New Website Launch! We recently launched our new website this week! We completely changed platforms to better server our customers.https://www.gladiatorlighting.com/It should be much easier to shop around and find what you are looking for. If you have any issues with the new website please contact our customer service department.
- Things to know about LED light bulbs... LED LIGHTING: What is an LED? LED Stands for Light Emitting Diode. An LED CHIP is a compact semi-conductor. One or more Chips are wired in the appropriate shape of lamp, combined with a LED Driver and other elements that convert electricity into light. LED PRODUCTS: LED Lighting is available in many shapes, sizes and colors. Standard light bulb shapes, Reflector, PAR, MR, Globe, T8 and T5 Tubes, Decorative, Miniature, Tubular, Light Bars, Might Modules, Retrofit and Antique. Socket based LED’s are dimmable and non dimmable depending on the product. COLOR TEMPERATURE: What is the perfect light bulb color temperature for you? 2700-3000K is equal to the traditional incandescent warm white glow. The higher the temperature colors 5000K on up will illuminate brighter whites ranging from daylight to cool blue white. Refer to our Kelvin Chart for a basic LED visual of color scale example. WATTS VS. LUMENS: Watts measure the amount of energy used and Lumens (Brightness) measure the amount of light that is being produced. So, how many Lumens do you need? EXAMPLE: A standard 60 Watt 120 volt incandescent has approximately 800 Lumens. In order to duplicate the same level of Lumens (Brightness) in an LED, you will have to match the same amount of Lumens or higher to get the same output you did with the 60 Watt Incandescent. The equivalent in an LED would be the 10 Watt 120Volt. Refer to our Lumen Chart below for more examples. LED EFFICIENCY: LED Lighting products overwhelming provide superior efficiency, durability and maintenance savings over traditional energy guzzling incandescent lighting. - LED Technology is also greener in its design, which is both mercury and lead free. - Long Life Technology = Less Maintenance - Check with your local utility provider for details of lighting rebate programs and save on your purchase of LED Bulbs. LED APPLICATION: - Rule of thumb when shopping to replace old lamps with new LED Technology. - Note the Shape, Wattage, Voltage and Socket Style you are currently using - Lumens (Brightness) – make sure you have enough Lumens - Color Temperature – make sure you have enough Lumens - Color Temperature – make sure you are comfortable with the color
Other sites which might provide additional useful information about your domain include;