Your site does not appear to be indexed in Google.
Your site does not appear to be indexed in Yahoo.
Your site does not appear to be indexed in Bing.
It appears your website isn't indexed by any of the three major search engines. Be sure to read our article on How To Get Indexed by Google, Yahoo, and Bing to help get your website indexed.
A sample of your site content;
- Low carb pancakes – almond flour Pancakes. We love them. end of story While I love making pancakes, I think I’ve had pancakes once in my life at a restaurant (when I first came to Canada), and wanted to have the traditional Canadian pancakes with maple syrup. The high sugar-high wheat content would really make me regret eating it afterwards so I just avoid it all together #bloatingproblems To satisfy my love cravings for pancakes , I decided to make my own, and actually make them taste soo much more delicious and guilt free. I have been making these for quite a while and always seem to mess up the ingredients. I never measure anything, I just measure with my eyes (got it from my mom). The issue when you want to make sophisticated recipes like pancakes, is you end up messing up the recipe and it really doesn’t look or taste like it does on a pinterest image. Eating low carb has played a huge role in reducing inflammation in my body. If you do experience any type of joint or muscle pain I encourage you to start reducing starches from your nutrition – especially simple sugar, wheat, processed foods – you can read […] The post Low carb pancakes – almond flour appeared first on Coach Sofia Fitness - Smart training | workouts + Nutrition.
- Upper back exercises that will fix your posture and reduce back pain Hey guys! Back on the blog this week with another postural therapy post. This time I want to write about how upper body posture can have a big impact on your lower body (hips and low back) – the body is an interconnected system. I will then show you few upper back exercises that will help you tremendously restore proper alignment. When you first get diagnosed with a condition (sciatica, herniated disc, piriformis syndrome, SI joint pain, etc.), you probably do most of the work in that one area of the body and completely ignore the rest. I did this too. I would foam rolling my hips every day and stretching every half an hour. I completely ignored everything else. In fact, I even forgot that some areas of my body existed I was just too focused on my low back. The issue is, if your upper body posture is not aligned, your hips are also not gonna be aligned. You can’t possibly have a straight posture if your shoulders are rounded forward, your chest is tight and your head is always looking down. One of the areas that gets mostly stiff and tight is the chest […] The post Upper back exercises that will fix your posture and reduce back pain appeared first on Coach Sofia Fitness - Smart training | workouts + Nutrition.
- Homemade waffle recipe Hey friends! Today I am posting an amazing homemade waffle recipe. Eating low carb has helped me reduce inflammation and bloating. I never really had an allergy to anything in particular, but I do notice that my body does not function at its best after eating a meal heavy in starchy carbs. Hip and low back pain also tends to get worse if your body is inflamed after eating certain foods. Lately, I have been seriously committed to reducing grains from my nutrition. I have not eliminated them entirely, because I think trying to eliminate anything is a recipe for failure – unless you are allergic of course. At the same, time I do want to consume them when I need to fuel my body after an intense workout. But from my experience, every time I try to convince myself to not eat something, I end up eating even more of it. What you resist persists..learnt that the hard way. “Reduction” has been a power word for me when it comes to food. When I tell my brain that I am only “reducing” it actually doesn’t fight me that hard. It creates this anticipation feeling vs cravings or deprivation. Before […] The post Homemade waffle recipe appeared first on Coach Sofia Fitness - Smart training | workouts + Nutrition.
- How to relieve low back pain instantly – 5 MOVES! Since my post on piriformis syndrome and low I overcame my low back pain, I have gotten many feedback from people dealing with hip and pelvic pain related to piriformis syndrome, and who have thanked me for the checklist I provided in the post as a bonus. I felt so thankful for taking the step to opening up to you and writing about my experience. My intention was to give hope for all of those who are feeling hopeless about it. Because let’s face it, it can be really tough when you have seen about 100+ practitioner and no one seem to be able to “fix” you. A lot of you guys probably have experienced low back pain at some point of your life, and it can be a frustrating thing to deal with. I have dealt with all kinds of low back pain – piriformis syndrome, disc herniation and pelvic inflammation. In my experience, doing less was always more. Too much stretching, and foam rolling always backfired on me. I remember taking a break every hour or half an hour to stretch. It only aggravated things and felt much worse afterwards. Today I want to introduce you to 3 postural therapy […] The post How to relieve low back pain instantly – 5 MOVES! appeared first on Coach Sofia Fitness - Smart training | workouts + Nutrition.
- How to lose belly fat-ULTIMATE FAT LOSS GUIDE! How to lose belly fat. The one question I get 99% of the time, whenever I ask a client or friend about their health goals. So, today my dear reader, you and I are going to sit down and get this fat loss thing figured out ? As you know, your health is your responsibility. The way your body feels (illness, disease, obesity, lack of energy) sure has a huge impact on your mental well-being. By taking care of your body – regardless of your body shape, family health history or conditions you may have – you will be rewarded with vitality, health, and longevity (boring talk I know, but remains true) I have been getting a lot of questions lately about how to lose belly fat, how to drop the weight and break free from the never ending cycle of being on and off diets, on and off gym classes, while the only thing that seems to stay consistent is the weight on the scale. If you are ready, then I am ready. I will show you how to lose fat, no matter what body-fat percentage you are at right now and ultimately uncover your abs and train them […] The post How to lose belly fat-ULTIMATE FAT LOSS GUIDE! appeared first on Coach Sofia Fitness - Smart training | workouts + Nutrition.
Other sites which might provide additional useful information about your domain include;